Monday, June 12, 2006

Life just sucks like tomato juice



[ Currently :: In Great Pain ] [ Song Of The Day :: The Eagles - Hotel Carlifonia ] [ Song Of The Moment :: Joey Mcxxxx - Stay the Same ] [ Weather :: Cool ] [ Mood :: Agony ]



These few days, my life revolved around the tv, the phone, my precious bed, some homework and sneaking onto the comp..What a pig...I need a trip to the gym and a workout...



Barred and grounded. How does that sound? What a patheitic life. Anyway, I think I have to scrimp and save for an mp3 player til the end of the year or something. My world is blue without music! SAVE ME!!!



Sigh.......anyway, I started reading manga ( comics ) again. I'm currently on a series called [DEATH NOTE]. Cool eh? I'm totally hooked onto it.



Hmmmm I look forward to going out soon or I'll rot and die at home. I have not had enough of the Great Singapore Sale and if I go for GSS, I have to give up the money that I saved for the mp3 of which I dont wish to....I took great pains to save up that amount..GGGGGRRRRR....



Oh if you're wondering whats with this post title..I'm having cramps and I have ran out of the Pink Panadol. Yes, I have just started a tomato factory business so if anybody's missing of tomato ketchup at home..pls come to me because it's free...HAHAHAHA! ok better shut my gap!



I just remembered another classic to get hold of - Pearl Jam's Last kiss! Anybody??



I love this song -- Fire House :: I live my life for you..



I build my world around you
and I want you to know
I needed you like I never needed anyone before
I live my life for you


I wanna be by your side in everything that you do
and if there's only one thing you can believe it's true
I live my life for you


Okie gotta go!!

MisterieL
6:02:00 PM



Announcements

June 9 2006, Friday

*Waves* Okay as you can see, this is the column for announcements! If I'm going on Hiatus or if I'm going to revamp this blog, whatever rubbish will be written here!

Profile

Name: Bernice Tan
Age: 17
School: IJTP
First Cry: 19 Feb '89 Horoscope: Aquarius Pisces Cusp
Zodiac: That Slithering Snake
Email: quezacotl_9890@hotmail.com

WishList

::Get My Study Schedule Done::
:: More Money ::
:: Creative Zen V Plus? ::
:: Have a Goal In Life ::
:: Lose More Weight ::
:: Get A Couple More Belts ::
:: A New Hnadphone ::
:: More Clothes ::
:: A New School Bag ::
:: A Mickey Hand bag ::
:: Learn Japanese ::
:: Go Japan! ::
:: Good O' Level Results ::
:: Go Back To AWWA for Hell ::

Links

Jia Hui
Deborah
Wynne
Selena
Xiao Yu
Kai Ling
June
Roxanne
Corrinne
Pat Ong
Charissa
Joan

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Credits

Layout * shadowmist
Image * stockstash
Anime Skies