[ Currently :: Screwing BlogSpot ] [ Song Of The Day :: Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing ] [ Song Of The Moment :: Wu Yue Tian - Luan Shi Fu Sheng ] [ Weather :: Cool ] [ Mood :: Accomplished ]
I'm back with more ramblings but I guess I will not be able to update as much this year as I did last time. Moreover, I'm juggling between 2 blogs - 1 private and 1 public, my social life and my studies. Sigh, anyway this June holidays are like hell. Not much time left..I must get down to studying soon and I;ve got a mountainous pile of homework to complete. WTH. Stupid teachers give homework until so shiok. But then again, what can you expect from the "O Lvl Year" ?
Sigh Great Singapore Sale start already but Im' short of cash...grrrr...just my luck....anyway my mom said that she'll sponsor me some bottoms!! *YaY*..Hmmm I'm throwing in a new school bag as well! The base of my current back pack is breaking...
Oh yea..the mickey black and white print bag is so cute!! 15BUCKS! But I still have my MP3 and more clothes to go. The more I stare at my list...the more impossible I think it is...the more disappointed I get...
After making so many comparisons around for mp3 player also dont know what to get...sian life man! I need music...especially after I'll be BARRED FROM THE COMP AFTER THIS!! in like wee minutes!!!
Okay I need to scram. got chased off. Hope I can update again soon!