[ Currently :: Squeezing brain juice ] [ Song Of The Day :: Wu Yue Tian - Yong Yuan De Yoong Yuan] [ Song Of The Moment :: Chage and Aska - On Your Mark ] [ Weather :: Warm ] [ Mood :: Distracted..]
Okay so I have not been updating for sometime so here goes:
Thursday 22 June 2006 :
Woke up early in the morning at 7AM to go meet Sheryl at Bedok MRT before travelling to Marine Cove ( East Coast ) together. My day was so perfect - not. without my handphone! I reached early at Bedok MRT ( Thanks to my mom who gave me a lift to Simei ) so I went to look for a public phone to inform Sheryl that I have forgotten to bring my handphone. I had to call wee times before she finally decided to answer my call! Why she did not answer?? It was an unrecognised number ma...sigh...
As we did not know how to get to Marine Cove, I walked over to the interchange myself while waiting for Sheryl to arrive. I was kinda bored anyway..I went there and stared at the information board for a while. The next thing that I thought of was to JiaHui's house. Hahaha. Got direct bus ma and the weather was so hot that day...ggggrrr..I hate the sun!..
Hmmm anyway, when Sheryl arrived, after much enquiry, we hopped onto bus 169 and it was East Coast here we come!!But guess what? We accidentally missed the bus stop ( Sheryl's mistake -- the bus stop that I directed was the correct one! ) and we ended up a highway away from East Coast at Mountbatten Road! Hey thats where I used to go swimming with my family..
So then, Sheryl was feeling apologetic ( It's alright, it's okay, I still love you anyway!! ) and she offered a free cabby ride back to East Coast! By the time, we reached East Coast it was like already 10.20AM. Not wanting to waste anymore time, we grabbed a quick bite at McDonalds and then off to rent the bikes...
The last time I cycled was like when I was 5 years old? wahahaha so of course I had to start off with the four-wheeled kind lor. I spent like 3 hours on Singles. Through the whole ride, I accidentally landed on uneven ground and my legs or rather I was too short to get my two feet steadily back on the ground so I fell off the bike. Boy, it was so freaking pain! cos the bicycle handle hit my chest and the pedals, my legs lor..what else...We stopped for a game of badminton at a nearby open space for 20 mins? lol. the wind was too strong then we cycled all the way back.
After that we went to meet Sheryl's mom for Dim Sum but the restaurant was under renovation =/ so we ended up at some Japanese-Korean eating place. The food was fine. I ordered the Japanese Curry Rice. It was like a turbo - carbo meal. I couldn't finish it.
Afterwhich, Sheryl's mom went off and we headed to Marine Bowl for a game of bowling! Marine Bowl was so expensive that we only had one game each. What made it worse was that I could not find a shoe which fits me well and I was so damn irritated. I hate wearing oversized shoes!!
Then we decided to go back to ride on a doubles for another hour and I fell three times in total to and fro when sheryl did the turnabouts. But the fall was not as bad as when I fell doing Singles.
On the overall, it was tiring but fun and I cant cycle properly yet! I cant do full turns because my ankle muscles are weak..! I'll be working on that with an eletric bicycle at the gym before another attempt at East Coast!
Thanks Sheryl!
Friday 23 June 2006:
It was such a boring day rushing all my homework. It was only at night that I made a trip to compass point with Ann to get my Social Studies 5 Year Series ( I was lucky to grab the very last copy that was on display as a new arrival! ) and some quick bites! Yummy! Had all that food items to accompany though episodes of POT.
Saturday 24 June 2006:
Got really desperate to finish all my homework so I was at the table mugging the day through.
Sunday 25 June 2006:
Cancelled tuition cos I was too tired!! Homework was still halfway done. Got 90+% of it done by 1+AM. Skipped dinner and lunch. I only did not complete Bio and SS. slept at 2+AM.
Monday 26 June 2006:
Today sucks because my new timetable sucks big time and I have to face some almighty bit*ch everyday and tolerate her almighty bullsh*t. I had enough. Gimme some peace pls! First day of school and we end at like 4PM. Screwed my Physics practical but thanks to Matilda and Melissa's help, I managed to get it done! ( Love you ppl!, M2 )
Today:
Had some family matters to attend to. Missed a day of school.
Okie thats about it, Folks!