[ Currently :: Feeling Stony ] [ Song Of The Day :: Nicholas Zhang Dong Liang - Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shui ] [ Song Of The Moment :: FireHouse - I Live My Life For You ] [ Weather :: Cool ] [ Mood :: Stony and Sleepy? ]
Yay!! Finally got chance to update again but at a very odd hour I have to admit. I did not exactly sneak up and I slept like the whole night off until now. Luckily, my body is not aching. I still wanna continue that stupid daily workout before I get back to school to be screwed...
Yesterday's bio lesson was like a total waste of time. I went back there for 1 hour and 15 minutes to be tested on one of my holiday assignments and it was not even collected for marking after that! Like what the h*ll??? Think I got so much time ah? I dont think I'll be going for the Monday bio exam...
Speaking about that, I even had to cancel my Sunday tuition this week. My paternal grandpa is sitll in hospital now and the doctor said that he's not gonna make it past tomorrow. That like shitty boo boo fantastic news la. Sigh, my family is like preparing for the worst now. Or rather quite prepared already. For me, it's a totally different situation. I'm not close to this paternal grandpa so there's totally no effect man. He's like the " I only see you once a year" kinda relative.
I sound evil.
Oh yup...as to how it was....my paternal grandpa was in ICU at first cos there was a blockage in his intestine. Then, when it was removed, he was rather weak and the doc said that he might leave anytime soon so my parents and paternal grandma went to the temple to look for a place for his urn. His ICU bills exploded so my dad had him transferred to a normal ward. Suprisingly,2-3 days later, when the doctor made his rounds, he said that my grandpa showed
signs of recovery. Good aint it? So then my family was quite happy. But my parent was saying that it is called εε
θΏη
§ [ hui guang fan zhao ]. So was it just being pessimistic?
Then, the next day, the doc said that my paternal grandpa got infected with some virus and it spread to his whole body liao. So he's not gonna live past tomorrow. Everything was like a "huh???!" What a hit man!
Yeah, all these just made me recall how I cried like hell when my maternal grandpa passed away. That was bad cos I was damn close to this maternal grandpa........hmmmm no more sad stuff....I most probably be missing JacYip's lesson as well....
Okie gotta run!! Take care peeps!