Monday, June 19, 2006

Slow Ball....!!!



[ Currently :: Staring at the monitor screen! ] [ Song Of The Day :: Wu Yue Tian - Yong Bao] [ Song Of The Moment :: None ] [ Weather :: Warm ] [ Mood :: Tired...]



Weeee!!! I'm kinda sneaking online again. Going to "pia" all my homework tonight. Had a nice day out with Sheryl for bowling at Marina Grove Superball. I was quite a nut head at bowling for the first round cos I couldn't get the right posture and momentum? Then, I also had to keep my footwork steady....managed to improve in the 2nd and 3rd round!! Poor Sheryl has got her fingernails chipped...


Biology class was boring as usual. Did the stupid mock exam then was given a set of model answers then it was bye bye baby...Luckily Sandhiya came or I'll be bored to tears!!!


Was supposed to follow my parents to see my grandpa followed by dinner with my 1st and 4th sis together but I wanted some online life on my own so I did not go...I love my blog! Wahahaha!! I'm updating both my public and private blog at almost the same time...Not much time to spare!


I just realised that I can only play 7 pounds bowlies! I'm such a weak nut!


Juliana's coming back from Aussie!!..but for two weeks only... With lotsa Tim Tam Biscuits. Gosh! Fattening!! Grandpa's condition still quite unpredictable but Daddy says he's gonna go anytime soon cos his blood got infected with the typical hospital virus....


Got to go bathe!


SLOW BALL.........!!

MisterieL
6:57:00 PM



Announcements

June 9 2006, Friday

*Waves* Okay as you can see, this is the column for announcements! If I'm going on Hiatus or if I'm going to revamp this blog, whatever rubbish will be written here!

Profile

Name: Bernice Tan
Age: 17
School: IJTP
First Cry: 19 Feb '89 Horoscope: Aquarius Pisces Cusp
Zodiac: That Slithering Snake
Email: quezacotl_9890@hotmail.com

WishList

::Get My Study Schedule Done::
:: More Money ::
:: Creative Zen V Plus? ::
:: Have a Goal In Life ::
:: Lose More Weight ::
:: Get A Couple More Belts ::
:: A New Hnadphone ::
:: More Clothes ::
:: A New School Bag ::
:: A Mickey Hand bag ::
:: Learn Japanese ::
:: Go Japan! ::
:: Good O' Level Results ::
:: Go Back To AWWA for Hell ::

Links

Jia Hui
Deborah
Wynne
Selena
Xiao Yu
Kai Ling
June
Roxanne
Corrinne
Pat Ong
Charissa
Joan

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Credits

Layout * shadowmist
Image * stockstash
Anime Skies