Monday, July 10, 2006

Ba Ba Black Sheep Have You Any Wool??



[ Currently :: Trying to make JH pick up her phone! LoL! ] [ Song Of The Day :: L'arc-en-cieL - Killing Me ] [ Song Of The Moment :: Wu Yue Tian - Luan Shi Fu Shen ] [ Weather :: Warm ] [ Mood :: Bleh! ]



Today was ultra boring and tiring. Was really lucky that Mr Yap cancelled practical. The first thing that I did when I came home was to hit my bed. So damn tired man! Anyway this week is going to be a very hectic week.



-Monday's over


-Tuesday -- GCE O Level Oral after school


-Wednesday -- Vacant at the moment but I guess we have to do a make up for physics practical


-Thursday -- A goddamn 3 hour detention for being late several times in SEMESTER 1 ONLY.
I still have to do an extra hour of service act for being late once in Semester 2.
So everytime I'm late, its 1 hour of service act from now onwards.
God is there anybody to join me for service act?
I know at least I have Avis and Pat to sit through with me for detention. Phew!
I'll be ending at 6pm!


-Friday -- Staying back for the weekly maths test then I'm meeting Xanne in the evening!


HECTIC!!


The funniest thing that happened today was that Sandhiya, Yuvarani and I did not know where our CME venue was ( because we weren't paying attention and I forgot what Candice wrote on the whiteboard liao. haha ). So, we ended up loitering around the school for one period. Going up and down peeking into every room and the only block that we did not check was where the venue was -- the tech block. Yuvarani was like busy sneaking here and there, trying to call and message people in our class. What can I say? Desperate times call for desperate measures.



Hmm well I have no idea who the good samaritan is but I think Desiree and Sam Tan came to look for us. =)



Lost Sheeps. Haha. Scram off now to do my homework.


P:S :: I maybe investing in a Creative Zen V Plus 2/4GB?? ITS COMING OUT IN AUGUST! It's the only thing I know now that closest to the convenience that an Apple Ipod can offer so....hehe!
I NEED TO SAVE MONEY! $___$

MisterieL
9:07:00 PM



Announcements

June 9 2006, Friday

*Waves* Okay as you can see, this is the column for announcements! If I'm going on Hiatus or if I'm going to revamp this blog, whatever rubbish will be written here!

Profile

Name: Bernice Tan
Age: 17
School: IJTP
First Cry: 19 Feb '89 Horoscope: Aquarius Pisces Cusp
Zodiac: That Slithering Snake
Email: quezacotl_9890@hotmail.com

WishList

::Get My Study Schedule Done::
:: More Money ::
:: Creative Zen V Plus? ::
:: Have a Goal In Life ::
:: Lose More Weight ::
:: Get A Couple More Belts ::
:: A New Hnadphone ::
:: More Clothes ::
:: A New School Bag ::
:: A Mickey Hand bag ::
:: Learn Japanese ::
:: Go Japan! ::
:: Good O' Level Results ::
:: Go Back To AWWA for Hell ::

Links

Jia Hui
Deborah
Wynne
Selena
Xiao Yu
Kai Ling
June
Roxanne
Corrinne
Pat Ong
Charissa
Joan

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Credits

Layout * shadowmist
Image * stockstash
Anime Skies