[ Currently :: Listening to music ] [ Song Of The Day :: Wu Yue Tian - Pia Re Wo ] [ Song Of The Moment :: Sun Yan Zi - First Day ] [ Weather :: Cool ] [ Mood :: Bleh ]
School was as usual. What a mundane life I'm leading. God, save me. Maybe one thing to thank god today is that the schedule today is quite slack. Haha. I've been having a lot of mood swings these few days. I think I'll be opening my monthly tomato sauce factory busines very soon. Just that I have not found tghe right stall for rental [LOL!]. Okay, I'll stop all my almighty bullshit. I'm searching for more wyt songs now. Haha.
Watched some local movie today during MT. I do not even know what's the title. Damn stupid la. Going for CIP this Saturday again.
HOTCAKES! HOTCAKES! SUNDAE! SUNDAE!
Maybe my brain cells are really made up of food.