Saturday, July 08, 2006

Early bird post..



[ Currently :: Stoning with the music blasting ] [ Song Of The Day :: None ] [ Song Of The Moment :: Wu Yue Tian - La Ji Che ( Friend Version ) ] [ Weather :: Warm ] [ Mood :: TIRED!! ]


I have not totally recovered from the state of fatigue. I'm here now because I will not be able to get online later in the day. Firstly because I'll be out and secondly I will not be able to get online because my sis will not allow me to. Sigh. I still have tuition on Sunday. I'll be like a zombie man. So damn tired! My dad fell sick after the funeral but he recovered fast enough...



I GOT MY MINI E630-C TOY PHONE BACK AFTER LIKE ALMOST 7
MONTHS!


I'm really happy that I managed to recover quite a few numbers already. And I finally got *ahem*'s contact again. Yes. So how's the whole wide world doing???


It sure took a long holiday while waiting for the new phone cables to arrive. The keypad buttons are still a little stiff but then again, thank god its back so for now I guess I can drop the idea of getting a new phone. Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing? I dont know myself though I was really looking forward to the arrival of a new treasure. Maybe this time, the old is somehow the best...


I want to sell off my books at BBC - Knowledge Book Centre. Get wee dollars more for my long awaiting MP3 player. After fiddling around with Jiahui's Creativre MP3 some weeks ago, I think I would prefer an Ipod but its so much more expensive. Oh well. As the saying goes " there's no free lunch in this world". Likewise, "Good things dont come cheap". Sad case aint it?


Okay I'm goiung off to WP...

MisterieL
3:14:00 AM



Announcements

June 9 2006, Friday

*Waves* Okay as you can see, this is the column for announcements! If I'm going on Hiatus or if I'm going to revamp this blog, whatever rubbish will be written here!

Profile

Name: Bernice Tan
Age: 17
School: IJTP
First Cry: 19 Feb '89 Horoscope: Aquarius Pisces Cusp
Zodiac: That Slithering Snake
Email: quezacotl_9890@hotmail.com

WishList

::Get My Study Schedule Done::
:: More Money ::
:: Creative Zen V Plus? ::
:: Have a Goal In Life ::
:: Lose More Weight ::
:: Get A Couple More Belts ::
:: A New Hnadphone ::
:: More Clothes ::
:: A New School Bag ::
:: A Mickey Hand bag ::
:: Learn Japanese ::
:: Go Japan! ::
:: Good O' Level Results ::
:: Go Back To AWWA for Hell ::

Links

Jia Hui
Deborah
Wynne
Selena
Xiao Yu
Kai Ling
June
Roxanne
Corrinne
Pat Ong
Charissa
Joan

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Credits

Layout * shadowmist
Image * stockstash
Anime Skies