[ Currently :: Surfing Around ] [ Song Of The Day :: XXX - Funky Town ] [ Song Of The Moment :: Wu Yue Tian - I Love You ( Wu Wang ) ] [ Weather :: Cool ] [ Mood :: Dead Beat ]
It is past midnight so....
Friday , 30 june 2006:I started my day out this morning -- forgetting to bring my wallet to school. Perfect. So what's new? The usual absent-minded Sotong. I had no choice but to shake my dad for $$$ to provide me for the day. GGGGRRRRRR...infuriating. I thought I might be having lunch out but thank god, I did not...
Youth day was hmmmm...okay? Just that the sun was very hot and I so regret not giving a damn to just wear three quarters! And there was not enough space to sit. very cramped! Reccess was totally shitty boo boo. I queued up for like freaking long at the vending machine and it broke down. The queue at the one and only drink stall was horrendous so I was only left with one choice -- Another vending machine which is like all the way into the crowd with an ultra long queue. Sucks big tine. It was so hot that I had to buy 2 cups of lemon tea just to quench my thirst.
I was even more irritated when the bloody school kept changing dismissal time and I always had to sneak around to inform my daddy about the changes. What made it even worst was that K, my maths teacher actually already cancelled the maths test scheduled for today earlier on so many went on to plann programmes for the day, but K came in like 10 minutes before official dismissal time and told us she couldnt cancel the samn test so we have to get it done and over with today. Then,, there was like a hundred "wtf"s going round in class..haha..
As for me, I was like fuming mad on the verge of exploding and throwing a tamtrum cos I had sort of planned with Sheryl to make another trip down to Marine Cove ( East Coast ) to cycle again! And how I thought we could go bowling at SuperBowl Marina Bay first....ggggrrrr...I was practically cursing and swearing throughout the whole paper..
I rushed home and quickly changed and packed then set off for Bedok MRT nearest to East Coast. Left the house at 1625h and reached Bedok at 1750h. Gosh. it takes so looonnnggg! By the time we got to East Coast..it was like 18++h. Then when we wanted to rent the bicycles, they told us that they are going to close at 2000h so we had to be back by 1945h. So we decided to do Doubles all the way through. I'm glad I made some improvement!. Hehe.
We cycled to Bedok Jetty area and back. On the way, Sheryl's mom called and suggested having dinner together so after we returned the bicycle, we went to McDonalds to kill time. haha. Sheryl was trying so hard to get the Gemini baby's attention. So cute. Big shiny eyes. Small size.
Anyway, we could not make up our mind as to where to eat and I think we kinda pissed Sheryl's mom off. hehe. There were 2 choices - Lagoon or Kenny Rogers. In the end, we settled and Kenny Rogers! The corn muffins were out of stock and I so wanted to bag home at least half a dozen for the hungry monsters in my family!!
That was about it. I was lucky to get a lift back home from Sheryl's mom. By the time we left there, it was like 2200H! I'm like dead beat and I'm meeting YF tomorrow at compass point! Gotta catch a flight to La La Land now!
Good night to the world!