Monday, July 03, 2006

Home Alone



[ Currently :: Rushing my work at the eleventh hour and still "relaxing" ] [ Mood :: Tired and hungry ] [ Weather :: Hot ]


I WANT TO POST SOMETHING HAPPY THE NEXT TIME! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED.


I learnt a lot about teochew - taoist traditional processions today. I'll never forget how the ashes burnt my hand. ouch!


It was quite a hectic day today. I forgot to mention that my paternal grandfather had bade the world goodbye yesterday night at 2256H. So here I am now, home alone and trying to finish up whatever work I have on hand. I so wanted to go today but I cant because my family is in charge of the night duty today and I have school tomorrow. What a sad life.


I could have applied for compassionate leave but my parents do not allow cos O level year is very important. Blah blah blah. What's new? I'm trying to complete my biology SEQs. Gosh. I'm so bored and everything is so quiet here. I'm so not used to this. My family is a noisy bunch.


I wonder how JY is going to react tomorrow when I tell her about my absence the coming Thursday. I mean I just applied compassionate leave for last tuesday for my maternal grandfather. What's with all the grandfathers in the world man? What's with my family? gggrrrr... I had enough of funerals and weeping sessions la please...3 funerals in 3 weeks is not a good sign baby~..


BOOOORRRRRING!! Gonna use the phone since that seems to be my only form of entertainment for now. I hate the thought of attending biology practical tomorrow when I could actually seize the golden opportunity to give it a miss.


Was just on the phone with Sheryl then Joyce. See how bored I am? Okay shit I just remembered that I have to do CME homework. Ciao for now!

MisterieL
9:10:00 PM



Announcements

June 9 2006, Friday

*Waves* Okay as you can see, this is the column for announcements! If I'm going on Hiatus or if I'm going to revamp this blog, whatever rubbish will be written here!

Profile

Name: Bernice Tan
Age: 17
School: IJTP
First Cry: 19 Feb '89 Horoscope: Aquarius Pisces Cusp
Zodiac: That Slithering Snake
Email: quezacotl_9890@hotmail.com

WishList

::Get My Study Schedule Done::
:: More Money ::
:: Creative Zen V Plus? ::
:: Have a Goal In Life ::
:: Lose More Weight ::
:: Get A Couple More Belts ::
:: A New Hnadphone ::
:: More Clothes ::
:: A New School Bag ::
:: A Mickey Hand bag ::
:: Learn Japanese ::
:: Go Japan! ::
:: Good O' Level Results ::
:: Go Back To AWWA for Hell ::

Links

Jia Hui
Deborah
Wynne
Selena
Xiao Yu
Kai Ling
June
Roxanne
Corrinne
Pat Ong
Charissa
Joan

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Credits

Layout * shadowmist
Image * stockstash
Anime Skies