Monday, July 31, 2006

I wanna I wanna.....



I really wanna update my blog!!!! ...... but...



so sorry I have not been updating my blog. practically no time. I'm so exhausted. Extra lessons. Practicals and revision and tuition and a neverending pile of homework.



I'll try to update tomorrow or some time this week?









the post from a view of a pathetic nut life.







I love you peanuts.

MisterieL
11:46:00 PM



Announcements

June 9 2006, Friday

*Waves* Okay as you can see, this is the column for announcements! If I'm going on Hiatus or if I'm going to revamp this blog, whatever rubbish will be written here!

Profile

Name: Bernice Tan
Age: 17
School: IJTP
First Cry: 19 Feb '89 Horoscope: Aquarius Pisces Cusp
Zodiac: That Slithering Snake
Email: quezacotl_9890@hotmail.com

WishList

::Get My Study Schedule Done::
:: More Money ::
:: Creative Zen V Plus? ::
:: Have a Goal In Life ::
:: Lose More Weight ::
:: Get A Couple More Belts ::
:: A New Hnadphone ::
:: More Clothes ::
:: A New School Bag ::
:: A Mickey Hand bag ::
:: Learn Japanese ::
:: Go Japan! ::
:: Good O' Level Results ::
:: Go Back To AWWA for Hell ::

Links

Jia Hui
Deborah
Wynne
Selena
Xiao Yu
Kai Ling
June
Roxanne
Corrinne
Pat Ong
Charissa
Joan

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Credits

Layout * shadowmist
Image * stockstash
Anime Skies