[ Currently :: Completing Homework ] [ Song Of The Day :: SHE - Tian Hui ] [ Song Of The Moment :: Wu Yue Tian - Jiu Hao Jiu ] [ Weather :: Cool ] [ Mood :: Tired ]
What a great day -- to be stuck at home. Wrong Day. Wrong time. How it sucks
Samuel & Kevin's having their Sunday Special. Their stuff is like dirt cheap today. I missed Giordano's..now its S&K. Feel like slapping myself man.
Anyway, I'm doing my physics homework now. See, I'm damn guai right? Whatever la. My Mickey Black and White Print bag is gone. forever. gggrr. I'm gonna hit town tomorrow. Maybe I'll get something or nothing at all. I'm still finanacially tight because I have not given up the thought of getting an MP3 and I'm halfway through already.
I should have gone out with JiaHui today la but my mom had me grounded for slacking off June...Whatever. I still have English and Social Studies JUNE assignments to complete. Haha. Yes. Congratulate the lazy pig....
Okie take care folks!