Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Quick Bite!



[ Currently :: Wondering how to screw some geog homework ] [ Song Of The Day :: Wu Yue Tian - Di Yi Tian ] [ Song Of The Moment :: Wu Yue Tian - Chuang ] [ Weather :: HOT! ] [ Mood :: GGGRRRR.. ]


I'm wondering why blogger is always so screwed up. Got some un-explainable stupid problem with it la. Crap. Anyway, the four donkeys are flying back from Hong Kong tonight. Finally, more noise again and I'm so not used to sleeping alone. But then again, there's pros and cons. It allows you to have the fan and the whole damn room to yourself. Haha.


I just realised the big difference between big families and small familes.If you're in a big family, when you make a trip out, you just so cant be bothered to bring along with you simple things like house keys. Yes. I got stuck out there almost everyday after school, had to wait for my mom to arrive with the keys and open the door for me.


I had a rather hectic schedule last week, staying back on 4 out of 5 schooling days. Extremely tiring. I hope that the week to come would be a better one. But now it kinda sucks with geog homework to do. Geog sucks.


Bad news. My mini E630C toy phone is spoilt. Its screwed. The LCD and everything is upside down. I want a new phone!!! There, my wishlist again...gggrrr...too many things!!


Kingdom of Loathing, anybody???

MisterieL
7:43:00 PM



Announcements

June 9 2006, Friday

*Waves* Okay as you can see, this is the column for announcements! If I'm going on Hiatus or if I'm going to revamp this blog, whatever rubbish will be written here!

Profile

Name: Bernice Tan
Age: 17
School: IJTP
First Cry: 19 Feb '89 Horoscope: Aquarius Pisces Cusp
Zodiac: That Slithering Snake
Email: quezacotl_9890@hotmail.com

WishList

::Get My Study Schedule Done::
:: More Money ::
:: Creative Zen V Plus? ::
:: Have a Goal In Life ::
:: Lose More Weight ::
:: Get A Couple More Belts ::
:: A New Hnadphone ::
:: More Clothes ::
:: A New School Bag ::
:: A Mickey Hand bag ::
:: Learn Japanese ::
:: Go Japan! ::
:: Good O' Level Results ::
:: Go Back To AWWA for Hell ::

Links

Jia Hui
Deborah
Wynne
Selena
Xiao Yu
Kai Ling
June
Roxanne
Corrinne
Pat Ong
Charissa
Joan

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Credits

Layout * shadowmist
Image * stockstash
Anime Skies