[ Currently :: Surfing around ] [ Song Of The Day - Wu Yue Tian - Xian Yu ] [ Song Of The Moment :: Wu Yue Tian - Jin Duo Xia ] [ Weather :: Air - Conditioned ] [ Mood :: ..... ]
OH MY GOD! I SO SCREWED MY MOTHER TONGUE O LEVEL ORAL.
I don't know if I should be laughing or crying man. Although today's topic was kind of easy, I screwed cos when I went in to the examination room, my brain just freezed. All about Campus SuperStar. I was a little shaky in reading initially cos I was tooooo nervous but luckily I know all the words. This is even worse than English Oral. Chinese Oral, somehow is supposed to be easier in a way that the examiners are easier to talk to but you just cant find the correct words to fit it in. I practically stumbled throughout the whole conversation. So feel like slapping myself!
Hmmm so anyway I decided to hang around and use the computer in school since I will not have much a chance to use it at home and update my blog cos I'm supposed to be a goodie two shoes studying at home. Well, the prelimary examinations are here so yeah, I SHOULD BE MUGGING LIKE MAD since this round of examinations to come are the notorious killer papers.
I know for sure that I am going to retake Chinese!
I ate again today. To make it worse, I ate a very unhealthy meal. Malay food -- meaty and oily. Sigh. When is my MP3 player going to come??? At the rate I'm going, I do not think it is going to be anytime soon plus I have some birthdays coming up soon. Sad life. How in the world am I going to save $$$???
I just realise I forgot to pay locker fees. No wonder my wallet has extra dollars. What a disappointment.
Sigh. Whatever. Going off now.
The good news for the day -- We got Mr. Mus___.!! Wahaha I think my Humanities got more hope liao.
I must eat less tomorrow.